You Lost Me

How can one be in a room full of party people yet feel so alone?

Exactly how I felt when I was standing around at the New Asia bar and honestly, and I dunno why, but I keep seeing Meatloaf. Every corner I turn, I would think it was him. Every botak-head angmoh seemed to look like him. And my heart would just sink with quiet sadness, when I realise that I really do miss him.

Almost all my 'regulars' dropped me a text message or at least an email to wish me a happy new year... but no, it would be too much to expect that from Meatloaf, is it?

He texted me a 'Yo!' just now, and so far I've ben ignoring his texts. I'm determined to let him go and just like how my previous ex-boyfriends taught me - just disappear. Poof. Dissolve into polluted air. I learn by example and I wouldn't know how to do it any other way. *smirks*

He lost me that night. And I don't know how to be in a relationship/ friendship/ whatever you call it, with someone I can't trust (bad enough that as it is, I have serious trust issues).

Like they say... if its free, you'll take it for granted. Well, you had this body, you had these boobs, you had my heart... and now you've lost all of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment