Window Stalking

I am a stalker. Window stalker.

These days I find myself walking pass the Louboutin boutique numerous times. The obsession of owning a pair of Louboutins is consuming me more and more each day. I can feel it - this is the year where I will be throned with a classic pair of Louboutins.

And perhaps even when I do finally buy it. I might not wear it. I will display it on my shelf so that I can ogle at it lovingly everyday. It will be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see before I sleep. Maybe I will even wear it to sleep. But never ever walk in it. I'ld rather walk bare footed and carry the shoes in my arms.

Ahh.... someday, my love. My feet and your sole will meet and unite. Our love will overcome all obstacles and there will only be you and me in our little world of mystery and seduction. No other will do. I want... only you... 





xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment