Who dares wake me from my slumber?

My phone rang at 6.24am.

A man's voice. English accent. It took me a few seconds before his words started to register in my head.

I dunno what got into me that morning. Firstly, I don't even wake up that early. Secondly, I seldom answer calls from the phone, I only use it to sms. Thirdly, I don't do last minute bookings - need time to screen the bookings for safety purposes.

But there was just something about the spontaneity of this call that made me sit up and felt challenged.

One hour later, I was at the lobby of the Regis... again.

Twice in a week, huh? Not too shabby at all. These boys are spoiling me silly. Hahhaha. Did somebody say Hotel 81? What's that? *lol* Just kidding. You can stop rolling your eyes now.

(Not so) fresh out of London, especially not after a 14-hr flight, the guy just touched down at 5am and already looking for a shag. I was a little (just a little) surprised when I saw him. At a glance he looked like Val Kilmer, but in a more 'were-wolfy' kinda way especially with unshaven look, thin lips and long 'Kurt Cobain' hair. Hard to believe that he's a businessman, looks more like a drunken rock-star to me...

Perhaps its the curse of the Regis, the sex was (again) unmemorable and better still, fast. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Full-price. He cummed in 10minutes, and I took another 10 minutes to zip myself back up and touch up my makeup.

Instead of hangin around in line for a cab, I decided to take on Orchard Road by foot, on 5-inch heels. At 8 in the morning, when people were out on their way to work, I was just done.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment