News just out that Leaping Lord Lloyd-Webber of Lambourne is a bit pissed off about the Royal Wedding. Apparently he expects to be asked to compose a special piece of music for the occassion, the fucking arrogant little twat!
He's probably also not too pleased to find out that geriatric has been musicado Paul McCartney has been invited to play at the Palace at the reception party. Well, it was never going to be Ozzy Ozbourne was it?...
I dunno - first a second hand ring and then a second rate rocker!
Anyway, as we are trying to keep the costs down, I thought it only fair to offer my musical services to the happy couple free of charge. Here's my suggestions for my set at the nuptial gig (original artists in brackets) -
- I'm Not in Love (10cc)
- Every Day I Love You Less and Less (Kaiser Chiefs)
- Don't Marry Her (Beautiful South)
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Neil Young)
- You're Gonna Lose That Girl (Beatles)
- Nothing Lasts Forever (Echo & the Bunnymen)
- Smack My Bitch Up (Prodigy)
- I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll (Nick Lowe)
- Grounds for Divorce (Elbow)
- Heaven Knows I'm miserable now (Smiths)
- 50 ways to Leave Your Lover (Paul Simon)
- Marriage is for Old Folks (Nina Simone)
- A Punchup at a Wedding (Radiohead)
- William, It Was Really Nothing (Smiths)
- A Cunt Like You (Whitehouse)
- Too Drunk to Fuck (Dead Kennedys)
- It's All Over Now (Rolling Stones)

0 comments:
Post a Comment