To cease becoming competitive means to be comfortable in your own niche

- food for thought from a tranny named 'Salma'.

3.32am

A strange feeling swept over me and I suddenly thought of this song that I used to love back when I was in poly. Automatic, by Utada Hikaru. Now when was the last time you heard that song! 10 years ago?

Maybe cos I was browsing the STGCC site and trying to figure out how to purchase the tix.



STGCC - Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention. I'm really looking forward to meet Simone Legno ... can't wait!!!!!!! And I better hold on tight to my hard-earned dollars cos the temptations might be fatal. I might just end up spending my entire year's savings on him :P

Remember that guy I told you I was going to meet yesterday, hey turns out that he's a long-time fan. He said he's been following my developments and I remembered him emailing me back in June. He was telling me about how he loved my pictures and which was his favourites and how he was so nervous about finally meeting me in the flesh.

I simply blushed beyond words and was actually even more surprised that he is rather good looking. From his physical descriptions, I was preparing myself to meet an older looking guy, probably half-bald, short, tired and weary, but hey - escorting is definitely like a box of chocolates... ( I'll let you finish the sentence).

Funny thing was, almost towards the end when we were kissing, he told me that his mind was wandering... he suddenly got reminded of his wife, who was away on business, which I thought was really sweet. I honestly feel that spouses really shouldn't feel threatened by 'us' cos we might end up strengthening your marriage. After this, he's only gonna love you more (guilty conscience) and appreciate you better. So much so that he'll send you away on more holidays, so that he can work harder on strengthening your marriage (with me). *LoL*

Just kidding!... of course I'm just sprouting nonsense. I'm really not interested in forming conclusions about your marriage. Do whatever you want with it. Don't give me too much credit for what's going to happen.

One more thing I realised was - I am NOT attracted to handsome/ good-looking guys!!!

What the hell is wrong with me?

I mean, they might be eye-candy but I tend to gravitate towards the ones with personality. Chemistry is key! Come to think about it, most of my ex-boyfriends are rather 'ogre-inspired'. Hmmm...

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment