My Awesome Metallica Nails!

Get them at Dashing Diva
I have been looking for metallic nail polish for the longest time but to no avail. But recently I discovered the fabulous ladies at Dashing Diva who introduced me to these gorgeous metallic fix-on nails and I fell in love with it instantly!

I have had many ladies coming up to me on the streets, cooing over my nails and asking where I got them. If you have been wanting to make a fashion statement or simply glamming up your style for Christmas, I would highly recommend these! You heard it first from me....!

Simply 'LIKE' Dashing Diva SG on Facebook and find out more about their nail products.

You can also get them at the following nail parlours:-

CHARME - 14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #04-105. TEL: 6733 6958
Opening Hours: 11.30am-8.30pm (Mon-Fri), 11.30am-7.30pm (Sat, Sun, PH)

DAZZLING - 14 Scotts Road, #04-87, Far East Plaza., #04-87. TEL: 6733 9079

SWEENYS NAILS - 211 Holland Ave, Holland Road Shopping Centre, #02-11. TEL: 6466 6570
Opening Hours: 10am-7pm daily

PINK PARLOUR - Liang Court, 177 River Valley Road, #B1-06A. TEL: 6100 7465
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 11.30am-9.00pm, Saturday10.30am-8.00pm, Sun10.30am-7.00pm

PINK PARLOUR - Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-229.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat:11.30am-9.00pm, Sun:10.30am-7.00pm

PINK PARLOUR - 14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #05-87. TEL: 6100 9297

PINK PARLOUR - Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #03-19/20/22. TEL: 6100 8266
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat:11.30am-9.00pm, Sun:10.30am-7.00pm

PERIWINKLE NAIL SALON - 293 Holland Road, #02-01. TEL: 6468 2468
Opening Hours: 10am-7pm

COUTURE NAIL - 402 Orchard Road #03-30 Delfi Orchard. TEL: 6836 8882
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun and PH closed.

SCHOOL OF MAKEUP - 402 Orchard Road #03-30 Delfi Orchard. TEL: 6836 8836
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun and PH closed.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/dashingdiva.SG

0 comments:

Post a Comment