Did I somehow forget to mention that before I went for the premiere screening of 'The Tourist', I had a nice date with a French gentleman? Which was sweet cos after that at the movies, the setting started off in France too so I got to reminisce about my lovely Monday rendezvous ;)Pierre is an avid punter. A naughty (not-so) little 45 year old boy.
It was our first date and the booking process was smooth, obviously cos he's experienced thus asks only the neccessary questions. He contacted me 2 days in advance and on Monday afternoon, we met (because nobody really work on a Monday. hah).
And, no. If the thought even crossed your mind - I did not fall in love with this one, okay! (Currently heart is still on 'G')
Pierre can be described as an 'ideal' client. He's not my 'type' (so I probably wont feel emotionally attached), his size is not too big/small, very enjoyable to be with, and has lots of knowledge and information to share. Perfect!
He has a vast experience with escorts (travels alot so...), from low-level Geylang to VIP escorts so I asked him to share his encounters and his opinion about the different 'castes' of escorts. This kind of classified information is very useful and valuable to me as it not only helps me evaluate my positioning, it gives me a fresh perspective of the industry and at the same time I get a clearer idea of what's happening out there.
[If you're wondering why I 'sound' funny today is cos I'm actually really sleepy *its 3am*. I will probably revisit this post to refine my language]
Most probably I will be meeting him again today (Wednesday) or tomorrow, as he just dropped me a message just now... (and that's why I have to blog this now). From the looks of it, he's another one who is definitely hooked on me and worships my body. Tell-tale sign is when they want to meet again so soon after the first date. (phew... what a saviour cos I'm almost broke)
Pierre was so excited about 'finding' me on the escort portal. He couldn't stop going on and on about how my waist to hip ratio is every man's fantasy (meh?!) while the entire time couldn't take his hands off my butt (which I thought was so cute. You know, I've always hated my butt cos ever since I hit puberty at 10, my mom has always made fun of it saying its so big :P... hence the negative body image that resulted in low self-esteem).
Not only that, he was strongly recommending that I try Paris (where he's from) as I will definitely be able to get lots of bookings because my body shape is exquisite and not like the other normal slender escorts. All this while I gawk in 'huh?!' as he talks about renting an apartment and how I must remember to do it discreetly. Is he still talking about me? I'm just a small-fry, humble lil Singapore girl, enjoying her 'misadventures' and he's encouraging me to take on PARIS???
Pierre also said that I'm not really a BBW. Maybe in Asian context I'm on the larger side, but in the European 'serving' I would be perfect (his words, not mine. I'm still convinced that I'm fat). 'Pulpy'. He described me as 'pulpy' (definition. (n.) soft; fleshy; succulent) *lol* in his testimonial that got me grinning from ear to ear.
Once the testimonial goes 'live' on my profile, I'm sure it will work wonders for my reputation and help me land more 'dates'. Infact, from Pierre's encouraging response, for 2011, I'm kinda considering the possibility of venturing and extending my 'services' to, you guessed it - Dubai, The Golden Souk of Dreams...
I'm still doing my research on the escort scene in Dubai. 'Ideally', the plan is to go during the Chinese New Year period (early Feb. Cos public holidays here will always be the 'dry spell' season) and maybe come back after Valentines'. Now this will need meticulous planning - safety, laws and regulations there, accomodation, flight etc. but if I really wanna go for it, I have to start now.
If anyone has any tips or pointers that I should take note about escorting in Dubai, I would really appreciate it if you would drop me a message at xoxo.chuckles@gmail.com especially about the following issues:
- Laws and regulations (concerning escorts).
What's the enforcement pratice like in Dubai?
- Type of 'clients' to take note.
Should I stick to the expats or are Dubai men 'okay'?
- Location. Where is the best recommended place to stay?
Is it ok if I stay in a hotel in the City Centre/ Bur Dubai, or would customers think it is too central and they might be 'seen'?
If you're staying in Dubai or has any advice on this, pleaseeeee share. Merci... Shukran... :)
xoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment