Easy A, Breezy B

It feels like forever since I last wrote. Been occupied - physically, but mostly mentally. Been doing a lot of thinking. Must be the end-of-the-year sentiments, that is questioning me about the life decisions I've made and where it is leading me.

Last movie I saw was 'Easy A'. Thought I would watch it for the usual teen-flick kick but it ended up being deeper than that. One valuable take-away from the movie was the phrase 'Exit Strategy'.

What is my Exit Strategy?
The initial plan is to experiment and go undercover and discover the dark world of escorting. But it has been almost a year now and I've ended up being a full-time escort (yup, since early Nov. I gave up that earlier job. Too drab that I ended up falling asleep most of the time).

I know I can't be an escort forever so how do I move on from this phase? It seems pretty easy. Get a full-time job and delete your escort identity forever, for good. But easier said than done. I can't seem to let go of my escort identity.

For one reason, the money is too good.

But what I hate is the waiting and sitting around for the next booking to come. If it does. I've always been a freeking workaholic. Slogging in the office in front of the computer from 9 to 9 is normal to me. Basically, I'm complaining about the fact that I only have to work 10 hours a month, just to make the same amount as slogging 9 to 9 every weekday. Yes, I'm underworked, overpaid, and I'm complaining. Typical Singaporean.

I'm blogging at the library again, btw. I can't be at home. Folks still think I have a full-time job. That's one more thing I can't bear. Lying through my teeth.

I have a booking for this evening, later at 8pm. Wife's out of town, so the mouse comes out to play and has invited the pussy over. Tsk..tsk..tsk..

Till next time. Be nice bitches.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment