Today's show is brought to you by the letter 'K'

K - for Kovana, where one ass of a guy lives. I have the exact address to his doorstep but I'll let him wire the money to my account, and spare him the free 'O$P$' publicity.

I don't understand why some people like to make things difficult for themselves. The procedure is so simple that even a whore who didn't pass PSLE can understand.

Most Ideal Scenario
Step 1: Client gets in touch with escort, via email. Set date and time to meet.

Step 2: Both consenting adults meet at the earlier agreed time and place. Client pays upfront. And the deal proceeds as planned. When time is up, both go separate ways, as if nothing ever happens.

Unfavourable Scenario
Step 1: Client gets in touch with escort, via email. Set date and time to meet.

Step 2: Both consenting adults meet at the earlier agreed time and place. Client doesn't like what he sees (because apparently he don't understand what the escort's vital stats mean, even when he asked for it), calls off the date.

Step 3: Client must compensate for escort's trouble to make her way down as promised. Compensation is for time and cab fare. Client hands over compensation fee and escort girl makes herself scarce. No fuss. No drama. You wasted her time - you compensate. Period. What's so difficult about that?

What happened to me today was the 'Worst Case Scenario'.

Worst Case Scenario
Step 1: Client gets in touch with escort, via email. Set date and time to meet.

Step 2: Both consenting adults meet at the earlier agreed time and place. Client doesn't like what he sees (because apparently he don't understand what the escort's vital stats mean, even when he asked for it).

Step 3: Client drops escort off at a Fragrance hotel (he drives) and ask her to book the room first while he goes to park his car. Escort tries to book a room but found out that they need 2 I/D cards to register. So escort calls client to explain scenario. Client says to wait till he comes.

Step 4: So the ecsort waits outside for him and suddenly receives an sms from the client.
'Sorry I can't do this with you... So sorry'.
As no monetary compensation was given, escort got soooo pissed. If not for the fact that the escort was already having a lousy day, she would have been the forgiving, soft-hearted sweetie that would just let the matter slip and accept it as her lousy luck.

But because #1 - escort had a bad start to her day #2- Client was a fuck-face. #3. Client bailed out, escort decided she had to embrace her latest admiration for Shanghainese women and DEMAND for her compensation.

You see, I am not an unreasonable person. I don't expect every man/ client to like me. Of course there are a handful who just can't get enough and worships my body for what it is, but it is a matter of preferance and personal taste. Most importantly it is how you handle the situation - gracefully, reasonably and in an cool, collected manner.

But you want to play rough? Want to step all over my head and think I'll lay low? Did you think you can be a pushover and I won't dare to do anything? Not only do I take it that you're insulting me and my profession, you're insulting me as a woman. Did you forget that I have your FULL address and car plate no.? Did you forget that I also know where you work? (((((*Biggg evil hearty laugh*)))))

Maybe with the discount-priced streetwalkers you can try and be funny (or maybe they're worse. Its a jungle out there. Survival of the fittest). Or maybe if you were an adorably cute blondie with blue eyes (like Nate, whom I just met again yesterday), I might still consider giving you face.

But because you were fucking ugly, I don't think you deserve to be a push-over. I would rather fuck a troll than let you touch me. In fact when you text me to say your stupid sorry, I was thinking of an excuse like 'Sorry I gotta go. Saw someone I knew' to bail out on you. *LOL*

But I still want my compensation (cos you didnt know I was gonna bail on you. hah) and so Mr. K for Kovana is expected to wire me the money by tomorrow, or else. He kinda put up a fight (all these via sms) and refused to compensate me but I politely reminded him that I know where he lives.

Ladies/ Fellow Bambinas/ Escort-friends: Take note! Don't give them face or these local breed of assholes will take advantage. Be brave. Your time is as precious as anybody elses.

An important lesson to men who intend to solicit with an escort: If you don't intend to be a gentleman or if you don't have that kind of money, don't bring the escort back to your apartment or give her your address, stupid.

*Pats myself on the back* I love it when my claws comes out. I feel like Wolverine.

xoxo

Officially...
1) Hates the letter 'K'. Previous bad experience was also with another 'Dr. K'
2) Hates local men. Very un-gentlemanly character.
3) Hates Audi R8. Especially the one in orange. If you happen to pass by Kovana and see an orange Audi R8, kindly scratch it for me. Thanks.
How did I know it was an R8? Because I happen to be an avid sports car fan, silly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment