Big gurls RULZ!!!!!

I received this mesage not too long ago and was deeply touched. One thing I would like to clarify once again, is that I am NOT trying to glamorise the life of a social escort, and far from trying to influence people to do what I do... because we're all adults who can make our own decisions and shoulder its consequences.

My blog is simply my outlet to vent some frustrations and share a lil bit of my happiness while I think aloud and try to sort out this identity crisis I have going on in my head.

If in any way I could have any influence, it is to believe in yourself, have self-confidence and embrace our big-ass curves. The world is so big and it is just waiting for you to explore it. Life is more than just going to and fro the office, more that just the Chinese, Malays and Oompa-Loopas. Life is a playground if you know how to play it well.

Thank you, love. And remember what I told ya... believe in yourself! Big gurls RULZ!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment