Cockamamie

(Word of the day courtesy of Van and Div - Cockamamie: absurd and outlandish)

Only got 5 mins. Let's make it fast.

So far my week has been good. Yesterday was my first day back in the classroom. I'm taking a short module in business studies and it was refreshing to be able to meet new people (in class, that is). I'm also feeling a tad more inspired and some words from the lecturer really motivated me (in more ways than one).

Here's some take-away...
- A good business plan is when people want to throw money at you.
(Ouh... I totally get that. Literally.Can relate)

- In whatever circumstances, there are always opportunites.
(you bet!)

- Be fearless. Not reckless.
(I AM fearless. Maybe too much. And reckless too - with my own heart)

- Customers pay for value.
(of course. 1 hr/ 2 shots, 3 shots? value for money babyyyyy!!!)

- You want money? You work. Earn all you can.
You don't work hard... someone else will take your place.

- Go Big, or Go Home!
(*lol*)

And today I have a job attachment (a real job at a decent establishment. What did you think?) and I'm really looking forward to this. I remember what the lecturer said... "Don't paralyse yourself. Move forward."... and I shall.

Wish me luck guys...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment