I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it...
Drama all through the night... I dun even feel like celebrating my birthday anymore. My date with the real boy was a snooze so I dont think I'll take him on Sunday (plus he was one-and-a-half hours late and made me wait without even texting to tell, and was so shabby, he looked like he just came down from his flat to go to the mamak-shop!). When I got home, I called the next best player - The Spaniard. I thought he was alright. Emailed him my pic, blah blah blah... only to see a txt message this morning from 3am that made my heart sank and feel sick in the stomach.
"I found your website..."
SHIT. How the hell??? So that's another one down. I've emailed another 2 down the list but honestly, I just down feel like going already. Or maybe, just end up going by myself cos most of the boys dun like roller-coasters. ((( wussies!!!! )))
And I...
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on...
(Miley Cyrus :: The Climb)
P.S: Marcus wished me happy birthday last night **waterworks**
0 comments:
Post a Comment