My boy yesterday was a funny one. Let's call him Sondre (as in Sondre Leche (right → ), cos he almost look like him). 34 y.o 'Wimbledon Village' boy. Cancelled on me a few times then suddenly texted an hour before to meet. And I had just finished an interview with a prospective employer! Talk about multi-tasking and role-play.
You know how when you're under pressure to think of something then definitely it won't come to your head? So the only thing that came to mind was - jewellery. Cos obviously, jewellery, I can pawn.
Before I knew it, we were browsing for a piece of gold at Lee Hwa ( it was the better jewel store at that mall).
Snapped this pic after Sondre had left and I was alone in the room, getting dressed. I picked out a simple 18K bracelet of mixed white and rose gold. And with all jewellery, now I don't have the heart to let it go. But I can't wear it either. Folks are sure to ask where it came from. And I'm not the sort to wear jewellery... So how? Help me decide will ya?...

0 comments:
Post a Comment