Mika Concert in Singapore

More pics from the concert. Not too amazing quality but I'm still hung over. Jumped like crazy to every song, I felt my boobs were gonna fall off (must be getting my period by tomorrow. 'Em boobs are so swollen they look like they're gonna explode).

Anw, I love the set so much.. and the stage.. the props.. were so pretty! Gotta admit that I didnt know each and every song but when I wasnt singing along, I was listening closely to the lyrics and I gotta say that I can relate to most things that he's singin about. He might be singing in falsetto but some of the songs are pretty melancholic, I totally feel it. Sugar-coated sorrow - very familiar concept. Feel very inspired by Mika eversince that night... so inspired that I think I wanna revamp this blog to Mika's style. Let's just wait and see if it eventually happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment