The German Shephard

Just got back from a 'job'. Was on leave today so I took on this last minute call. I dun usually accept last minute requests but he is a German. My first German. Let's call him The German Shephard - GS.

Another interesting thing about GS was that... he requested for a GS - golden shower. *gasps*
I thought i would give it a go but when the situation called for it, I just couldn't pee.
I still cannot understand why someone would want to be pee-ed on.

Another request from GS was that I wear a pantyhose. He said he has a thing about pantyhose and its smell. Hmm... ok.

That, I could accomodate but with a heavy heart cos that means wearing a skirt. You see, this might come as a surprise but i do not wear skirts. The last time i wore a skirt was when I was in secondary school. So what more a DRESS. Thussss.... i never wear pantyhose. The only other time i remember wearing a pantyhose was when I was in kindergarten and my mother loved to dress me up in frilly dresses, white knitted pantyhose and patent Mary-Janes. ahakz.

Anw, it wasn't too bad an experience and I get to go home early. Plus, did i mention that GS looks like Antonio Banderas? Hahah... I didn't ask GS for much information like age and stuff, so when i saw him, it was a pretty delightful surprise. Ok, I'm shagged. Off to bed. Nightey...

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment