Iwish the earth would just open up and swallow me right now. Marcus must surely feel so disgusted and see me as a big-time slut. Not that i'm not but he didn't have to know.
No thanks to me.
I texted Marcus by mistake, the text that was meant for another 'customer'. I asked what time I should be at his door cos I have to be in the office by 10am. The thing is, just THIS morning, I paid Marcus a visit at his office. It was the best boardroom sex ever and he totally fucked my socks off.
Marcus, is not a paying customer. Well, he did the first time but I've grown so fond of him that I keep him lingering around my little finger just so that I can fuck him for my own satisfaction. We do it in his office boardroom everytime and this morning, I woke up extra early, just to give him a visit. Did I mention that it was mind-blowing?
But after that text message boo-boo, I'm sure I've seen the last of him. Marcus can be such a stuck-up Brit that I intentionally give him that idea of exclusivity. And I want him to think that he's my one and only cos I'm so addicted to him. Now I can say goodbye to his white dick cos he's never gonna text me ever. He hasn't replied to my "Oops. Pls ingore that" text message. I hope his Blackberry got flushed down the toilet or something but its quite unlikely.
It could have been one of the best Fridays ever but I had to ruin it with my own carelessness. No one to blame but myself.
Goodbye Marcus.
I'm gonna miss Market Street.
I Killed Marcus of Market Street
Labels:
angmoh,
blowjob,
date,
down-sides,
emo-wreck,
episode,
expats,
Marcus,
phone,
sex,
sms,
Social Escort,
text message
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment