Today was interesting.
A tea-time quickie at Market Street with Marcus, and a debut performance of my fuck buddy, Lee.
Yup, we havent fucked eversince our first date. Can u believe it? What kind of a fb is tt?
Anw, i've already lost my taste bud for Lee (for making me wait so long. Not tt I waited in e first plc) and jz wanted to fuck him to see if he was as good as he claims to be.
But after today, all I can say is, Lee is officially de-throned. Big? Hah. I'll say tt pic of him was probably doctored.
What pleased me most was seeing Marcus again. I thought I had seen e last of him so when I saw his email in my gmail, I was briming with joy! I knew he wouldnt forget me tt easily.
The build up to our 'meet up' was what made it all so much fun.
First thing I do when I wake in e morning is to check my mail. Doesnt everyone? Not you? Ok. Well at least Taufik Batisah does. How I know? Dont ask.
Back to what I was saying. Time was 9am as I grinned frm ear to ear as I read Marcus's signature one-liner email. 7.25am - time it was sent. Someone woke up real early.
I think I read it about 50 times before I managed to reply it. It was a continuation frm our email chat frm the previous evening before he headed out for dinner. I call it email chat cos we conversed via one-liner emails with a 1 to 3 min pause inbetween. A conversation which couldve taken us 10 mins if we'd picked up e phone, but just chose to prolong it to a spread of 2 hrs while I multi-tasked between emails, paper work and small talk with colleagues. Yeah, tts jz hw much we love to tease each other. I wonder hw HE gets his work done.
I decided to tease him further by attaching a file to this email. A pic of me in e (un)dressing room.

Body text: I'm still mad at you.
Oh thats cos he resisted the idea of meeting up with me the night before. Or my failed attempt to tempt him enough. Whichever way u choose to see it.
He only replied sometime after lunch. By the time it was 3pm, he was dangling his carrot in my face. Lucky for me, it is pretty easy to get in and out of the office with no one to question.
The afternn heat toasted my bare skin as Market St greeted me, this time with the buzz of the working bee colony. This plc looks different WITH people.
I whizzed past reception with unquestionable confidence, looking like i'm about to attend to an absolutely urgent matter. Who would hv guessed that urgent matter is a throbbing cock?
I've become rather familiar with the path tt leads to his office. Abt 20 steps to his door, I txted him - 'I'm right outside', and reached jz in time to catch him pop out his head, looking out for me.
to be continued...
xoxo.
A tea-time quickie at Market Street with Marcus, and a debut performance of my fuck buddy, Lee.
Yup, we havent fucked eversince our first date. Can u believe it? What kind of a fb is tt?
Anw, i've already lost my taste bud for Lee (for making me wait so long. Not tt I waited in e first plc) and jz wanted to fuck him to see if he was as good as he claims to be.
But after today, all I can say is, Lee is officially de-throned. Big? Hah. I'll say tt pic of him was probably doctored.
What pleased me most was seeing Marcus again. I thought I had seen e last of him so when I saw his email in my gmail, I was briming with joy! I knew he wouldnt forget me tt easily.
The build up to our 'meet up' was what made it all so much fun.
First thing I do when I wake in e morning is to check my mail. Doesnt everyone? Not you? Ok. Well at least Taufik Batisah does. How I know? Dont ask.
Back to what I was saying. Time was 9am as I grinned frm ear to ear as I read Marcus's signature one-liner email. 7.25am - time it was sent. Someone woke up real early.
I think I read it about 50 times before I managed to reply it. It was a continuation frm our email chat frm the previous evening before he headed out for dinner. I call it email chat cos we conversed via one-liner emails with a 1 to 3 min pause inbetween. A conversation which couldve taken us 10 mins if we'd picked up e phone, but just chose to prolong it to a spread of 2 hrs while I multi-tasked between emails, paper work and small talk with colleagues. Yeah, tts jz hw much we love to tease each other. I wonder hw HE gets his work done.
I decided to tease him further by attaching a file to this email. A pic of me in e (un)dressing room.

Body text: I'm still mad at you.
Oh thats cos he resisted the idea of meeting up with me the night before. Or my failed attempt to tempt him enough. Whichever way u choose to see it.
He only replied sometime after lunch. By the time it was 3pm, he was dangling his carrot in my face. Lucky for me, it is pretty easy to get in and out of the office with no one to question.
The afternn heat toasted my bare skin as Market St greeted me, this time with the buzz of the working bee colony. This plc looks different WITH people.
I whizzed past reception with unquestionable confidence, looking like i'm about to attend to an absolutely urgent matter. Who would hv guessed that urgent matter is a throbbing cock?
I've become rather familiar with the path tt leads to his office. Abt 20 steps to his door, I txted him - 'I'm right outside', and reached jz in time to catch him pop out his head, looking out for me.
to be continued...
xoxo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment