Sexting Lord 'Classic Magnum' Marcus




Iusually dunt indulge in too much txting with a client. I'ld rather get straight to the point, clinch the deal and fix up a plc and time. But one of the obvious signs that I'm starting to fancy someone is when I break into verbal diarrhoea. Below is a transcribe of my exchange of text messages with Marcus. It is rather looooonnggg and I can't imagine anyone else reading it. It's more of for my documentation. Reading it still gives me butterflies *blush blush*... Here's presenting, my false sense of relationship and intimacy... from beginning to its end.


------ Original Message --------

15 Feb 2010

(morning)

Marcus: Hi, can you tell me more about your service. I'm near raffles place. Thanks, Marcus.

Queen B: Hi Marcus, r u local?

M: No

B: Where u frm hun?

M: The uk. Tell me about yourself

B: I'm a local gal. 25. 5'5 tall. Stats 40C-35-45. Hw young r u?

M: 32. I'm at work on my own and want someone to play with

B: I'm $150/hr. U ok with tt hun?

M: Sure. What do or don't you do?

B: No anal, fisting... or anything freakishly abnormal :P I'm rather open to anything else

M: We have so much in common already. Will you show me what you look like?

B: *mms pic* Did u rcv it?

M: No. I cant seem to view pictures on my phone. Can you email it?

B: Seriously? What kind of phone u using? I've sent u e email

M: It's an ancient blackberry. I have to wind it up once a week. Nice pic. What's your best skill? Can you bring me ice-cream and suggest what to do with it?

B: O love to blow down below. Y dun we meet up n i'll show uwhat I can do with e ice-scream

M: Have you ever done it in a office? How soon could you get here?

B: Are u sure u can handle me? I'm e big, curvy sort. Just to make sure we're on e same page baby...

M: Only if you can be gentle with me... I'm very shy

B: Awww... I can jz picture u blush. Which building u at hun?...


-----------------------------------------

( sometime in the afternoon)....


B: It's really nice n breezy here at spore river, yeah?...

M: Where are you?

B: By the river... I ws actually with frens at city hall jz nw. At the rate ur texting, I cud hv reach china

M: Haha. I was on a video conference call. Didnt think you would want to star in it

B: Yeah I figured u must b caught up with work. So tell me, wic buildin u at? Dun worry, I wont knock at ur door yet

M: On market st 63

B: Hmm... not tt I hv a clue where tt is anw. U knocking off yet?

M: Not for a while yet :(

B: :( Wat time can u leave?

M: Depends how tight you tie me to the boadroom table

B: In tt case, ure probably gonna b there till chingay is over. I'm leaving once I finish this cup of coffee

M: Where are you headed?

B: Home. Beyonce's on at 6

M: Shame... I'll get my own ice cream then

B: Hey, I found 63 Market Street

B: I'm at 7-11. U want anything?

M: Ha ha... You want to say hello? I dont have long

B: Nah... I'm shy too. I'm having toast at the coffee shop opp. Ure welcome to join me ;)

M:Shame: Best I have here is diet coke and oj

B: Mmm... 70cent coffee stil e best. I'm starin at ur building - wic floor u at aye? What time do u finish work anw

M: I would hazard a guess at the one with the light on :) not sure when i'll finish :) still shy?

B: U know, I actually did walk through e glass door. But then I figured, if we were in e same rm, u prolly wont get any work done...

B: ... Perhaps when ure free. Lets keep in touch. Ure fun to talk to. Not everyone gets my jokes :P

M: Come up and kiss me quickly

B: I'm already on my way to Beyonce-land. In e tube nw. hah.

M: Shame shame

B: Next time k baby. *muacks*

---------------------------------------

(later that night...)


M: Having fun?

B: Hehe... not when ure nt here :(

M: Ha ha ha. What you up to tomorrow?

B: Up to no good. Haha. Dunno yet. No plans.

M: How do you fancy delivering me some coffee?

B: Will u b in e office still?! U workaholic u. 70cents coffee or $7 ones. heh.

M: Depends. If you think I'll drink it, a $7 one. If you think of other things to do... I'll take what you can get

B: Would u like coffee for bfats, lunch, dinner or supper luv?

M: About 10.30 should do it... Wouldn't want u to have to get up early

B: Erm... a.m or p.m?

B: Anything else u want other than coffee baby?...

M: Am. What's on offer?

B: Its a Me... me... and me special. I'll even be ur coffee of the day. Special brew ;)

M: Good plan, except I've just been told I'm not in the office tmw :(

B: but but but... whyyy???

B: Anw would still ove to meet u soon. I'm jz a txt msg away ;)

M: What do you think I look like?

B: I'm crossing my fingers - Daniel Craig.
...
Haha. Jz kiddin.

M: :) Is this a full time job for you?

B: No its not

M: Not a full time coffee delivering seducer?

B: I'll be your full-time coffee lady anytime, hun ;) where r u right nw?

M: Heading homewards nw. Another long day

B: My poor baby. U must be tired. I wish I could b there to give u a massage. U heading home to a wife/ gf?

M: Just me tonight. Do you give good massages? Interesting...

B: I was jz teasing u. Unfortunately not. I might end up dislocating ur shoulder or something. Heh. So where d u hv to be tmw?

M: We'll see

B: Aaah... ok then.
-------------------------------------

16 Feb 2010

(morning...)

M: Shame about your massage skills

B: Haha... still hung up on that? Gd morning to u too.

M: Good morning. Nearly coffee time and nowhere is open.

B: I just made coffee. But tt's my share. Delivery dun start at this hour hun ;) hehe

M: Shame

B: Shame shame. Isnt there a starbux across ur street?

M: There is but nothing is open on a holiday

B: Doubt ure e coffeeshop type either? There's one beside e 7-11

M: Hmmm... They scare me. Coffee's not supposed to come in a plastic bag

B: Hahaha. Ure cute. U can ask for it in a styrfm cup, rite? Wait. U said u wont b in e office...?

M: Plans changed again... It's a fickle world I live in. Styrfm cup. You are kiddin me

B: Ok. Ure either a staunch environmentalist or papercup-lover. Coffeeshop kopi is different frm espresso anw.

M: I'm English. Coffee should be in a china cup. But at this rate, I'll be off for a maccacino.

B: Oh yar. I almost forgot. but do give our humble kopi a chance when ure feelin a tad more adventurous

M: Only if you'll deliver it to me

B: Oooh, like tt? Btw hw come you hv to work during e hollys?

M: I speak to a number of countries that are open today. Even so, it's pretty quiet today

B: Joinin me under e covers sounds like a better plan. Ure all alone in the office?

M: Yup. All alone.

B: Shame. *wishin I was there*

M: Why

M: They dont have taxis where you are?

B: Of coz there is my dear. Thing is I'm still in bed n naked. Cant imagine gettin up just yet

M: Some things are so much better with pictures ;)

B: Too bad ur phone cant view pictures

M: Tell me about it... My email seems to work ok though :)

----------------------------------

(half an hour later)


B: *mms pic of me in bed... naked* U've got mail!

M: That's just cruel... I love it!

B: Its my pleasure. Ure welcome hun. *suddenly feelin randy*

M: Well I can help you with that... But I'm here

B: Maybe... just maybe... in the afternn?

M: I'm goin nowhere for the nxt few hours

B: Arent u suppose to b on some video conference dear?

M: At 5 pm. Do u want a job as my secretary?

B: Only if I get to sit on ur lap ;)

M: What time can you come for interview?

B: I thought we're done with e interview...I'll be there at 2 pm for the practical test?

M: Sounds good. Pick up some ice cream from 7-11 on your way

B: Any particular preference? Flavour?

M: I'm a classic magnum kind of guy

B: ... and lemme guess. Vanilla?

M: Of course. Extra credit for white chocolate if they have it

B: Arent u going out for lunch?

M: Not that I know about...

B: Which part of UK u frm anw?

M: The smelly bit... London

B: I hope you're not the skinny kinda guy... are u?

M: Why?

B: Cos then I wudnt want to sit on ur lap. heh...

M: I'm very shy btw. You have to take charge

B: Ure honna make ke work hard for this pratical test, arent u...?

M: Am I mistaken in thinking that I am the customer in this situation?

B: Oh yes. And the customer is always right... Right?

M: You're catchin on

B: So which floor r u at?

M: **th Let me know when ure near

B: Roger
---------------------------------------

( afternoon... around 2pm)


B: I'm getting u e magnum on a stick... Am at 7-11

M: Ok. On the off chance there's a guy downstairs, you're coming to ********

B: Ok

B: I'm on e **th floor... Where r u?...


That was when the Brit boy makes his debut appearance... Hubba hubba. Shit. He's so much cuter than I imagined!!!
And the rest... was history.

*phew... I'm getting finger cramps from typing this out*


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment