Second Post

13.Feb.10

Here comes the most dreaded time of the year for me... the longgggg Chinese New Year holidays. Every year, I always end up not knowing what to do with myself given so many days of leisure. Shops everywhere will be closed so I'm usually left dead bored and having to hook up with some guy, just to pass time.

Last year I hooked up with Shawn, whom I met online on mIRC. He's been in London for a few years to study and was back in S'pore for the new year.

I was cracking my head, trying to think of a new plan to escape the boredom when I got the idea to post my SECOND post.

Here's how it sounded like:

XXXtra Curvy* Fleshy * Busty



Hello gentlemen, let me warm your lonely nights. All I want is to give you pleasure... I'm 25 y.o, 100%-woman with curves to prove it. I'm not your typical bimbo so I also love intelligent men who can mentally arouse. Drop me an sms now and share with me your wildest desires... I'll be waiting... xoxo

**EXPATS only pls!**

**Phone calls WILL NOT be entertained. So pls dun even bother calling. Drop me an sms and we'll proceed from there. Thanks!**
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe... Let's see what kind of response I get from this... *Gong Xi Fa Caiiiii*

http://hushushbaby.blogspot.com/2010/02/second-post.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment