I hereby name thee... Chuck Bass

I havent been 'advertising' myself much these days and it is the 'regulars' that keep me going. Last Monday night I strutted to Grandpopz's (previously refered to as Captain Hook) penthouse and it was painful, as usual. The thing about the old man is, at first I thought he had lost his touch and tend to grope and squeeze so hard till it hurts. This time round was no different, so I'm assuming that he just likes it rough. I think he enjoys it when I moan, not by pleasure, but in pain. Sadist? Perhaps.

The horny old man also had a scenario in mind. It was nice of him to tell me before hand that he was thinking about BDSM and spanking. I'm always game to try out new things and infact, as he tied me up across his bed, it was pretty kinky and sexy. And then he pulled out something that made me gasped.

A toy!

So as I suck the life out of the old man (he says he's 52 but I'm sure he must be at least 60), he shoved the toy into my dripping wet pussy and I was turned on by the vibrations more than anything. I thought to myself, 'So this is how a vibrator feels like'...

I've always dreamed of getting myself a dildo/ vibrator but have been too shy to walk into an adult shop. Imagine that - me. shy.

Plus, it costs quite a bit and I had doubts about keeping it safely in my room as my sis likes to go through my things to look for stuffs. So the idea of getting one has always been shelved.

So when Grandpopz said that I could have it together with the furry pink blind-fold, I was estatic!!! It felt like Christmas. I've been playing with it everyday and decided that I should give it a name.

My clitoris vibrator named Chuck.
After thinking long and hard, I decided to name my pink clitoris vibrator - Chuck Bass, after the sexy Gossip Girl character played by the uber cute cockney, Ed Westwick. Grrrr... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment