I'm the 7-Year-Itch

I gotta admit I'm very much behind in updating my blog. You probably guessed it right. Somehow I've slipped into an affair with a certain gentleman I'ld like to call Dody (previously referred to as Shrek, but now I feel like it doesn't do justice... to Shrek. Heh.)

11.44am - Rainy Monday
I'm stranded at home due to the fabulously pouring rain. This is how Monday mornings should be. I've already called the office to say I'm out running errands and might not come in today. This was followed by a few other sms-es from colleagues (inc my boss) saying that they're not coming in to work also. Haha. This is why I love my day job.

As I was saying earlier, yeah... I think I'm having an affair with a married man. Wow. Another firsts box checked. Last Saturday, Dody finally asked me over to his place and we made love.

I've known Dody for 20 days now (inc. today) and last Saturday after that love-ly episode, I ended up spaced and zoned out throughout the rest of the day. That night, at a concert that I had to attend, I finally burst and started crying at one of the songs.

I still find it mind-boggling how a man can have an emotional affair behind his wife. When I was at Dody's place, I saw the pretty framed pictures of him and his wife. Now I knw what Dody meant when he once before said, "One day you'll see the resemblance you have to my wife"... and its true. His wife and I looked like we could be sisters. Infact, I think his wife looks even better that me. But then again, those were his wedding pics from 7 years ago.

Oh yes, did I mention that I'm his 7-year-itch...?

WHY?? WHY?!!! How can a man bring himself to break that wedding vow?

Since I first met Dody, we've only met at his restaurant. I've been there about 4 to 5 times and even have my own special table. Table 60. We'd make out on his couch at the back of the dining area after closing time and I'ld come back like 3 in the morning everytime.

Dody is not a paying customer. More like a sugar daddy who feeds me well. Too well cos I'm putting on a bit of weight no thanks to the late night suppers. He makes the best coffee, showers me with chocolates, foots my cab bills and he checks up on my all the time. With Dody, I feel pretty loved and I enjoy his care and attention.

But after all that, as much as I promised not to judge... I still dont understand how a man can have the heart to bring another woman into the same bed where he and his wife makes love.

Dody says he loves me. But I'm already thinking of how I to get myself out of this. After Popeye, I've learnt my lesson. No love. Nooooo wayyy. Not again. L-O-V-E is just another word I'll never learn to pronounce.

On the downside, I havent been able to get much whoring done with Dody around. Wait. I've only done the Geologist guy and Popeye... yeah, I think that was it.

If I ever have to get rated, I'ld probably be one of the poorly rated whores who fails terribly when it comes to emotions. To date, I've revealed my identity to 2 men - Popeye and Dody. *sighs*

Anw, end of the month is looming. Time for the 'Fifth Wave'... new pictures, new name... still wondering if I should get a new number cos I might lose my regulars. *would have met up with another regular this morning if not for Aunt Mary who is in town :P Then again, I'm pretty relieved when 'she' visits*

Reminder to self: Meeting a 30-something italiano this week.... looking forward to that.

Verdict: Time to move on from Dody. I will miss him but I'll survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment