Don't Let It Go To Your Head

7.41am
My mind is in fragments. I just woke up but I havent been able to shake off that heaviness in my heart. Feeling like an emo-wreck. Here's what happened the past few days...

- Hooked up with another Swiss Choc... this ones from Geneva.
- Did I mention he's a geologist! Cool, huh?
- Nice guy. Confessed he's married to a french woman and has a 5y.o daughter. Said his wife hadnt made love to him eversince they had their daughter. Oh man...
- He cummed to a mere blowjob. $150 for a 10 min job. Not too shabby I guess.
- Went to Dody's restaurant after that for supper. I now, officially have a special table.
- I'm the woman at table 60.
- Dody's wife was at the restaurant too. Bummer.
- Dody joined me at the table after she left.
- I told Dody I might be getting too comfortable with him. Crossing the lines of 'business'.
- Shrek said to not get emotional and to enjoy this while it last.
- Feel myself falling into the same emo-pattern that I did with Popeye.
- Left in a cab around midnight. Refused Dody's cab money. (Damn, $30 gone)
- Received a txt msg at midnight that says "I'm back!!!". It was from Popeye.
- Had my first anal last night + crazy sex, courtesy of Popeye
- Popeye said he just signed on with a German company (Carpenter's song playing in the background)
- This might be his last visit in S'pore in a long time.
- I cried alone in the room after Popeye left.
- I'm an emo-wreck.

"They're not paying for sex because they want a relationship, silly. There will be others. There always are."
- Belle's A-Z of London Sex Work :: Belle De Jour :: pg 92

0 comments:

Post a Comment