Boggled and B*witched

2.42am
I really should be getting my beauty sleep by now but I've just got alot on my mind.
I'm just a lil boggled after being approached by a few married men. Dody, is one of them. He confessed that I'm his 7 year itch.
Dody celebrated his 7th wedding anniversary yesterday and while he was on a dinner date with his wife, he actually slipped me a text message.
I mean, what's up with these married men? What is your wife there for? Go and fuck them 'lah! I'm not complaining cos for us, at the end of the day, its just the cash that we're after. But to cheat on your wife?! To betray the matrimonial vow? Man...
This, will be one of the reasons why I will not marry. Period.

p/s: Got a phone call from a fella just nw. I have a strict no phone call rule. So if my phone rings (obviously men are stupid and don't follow instructions) usually what I would do is, I'ld pick up the phone and wait for them to say 'hello' first. 99% of the time, they LOSE me at 'hello'. From their 'hello', I can tell if its a cikopek-uncle, a bleak malay mat or a bangla.
But today, I received a call from this fella with a really hot-man voice. My natural response is to hang up but this time, after I hung up on him, I actually called him back. *lol*
The fella spoke in full sentences. Decent english. Nice low-tone. I took the chance to flirt with him a little but kept it short. The name's Andy. Hmm, but you know what they say about a guy with a nice voice. They're usually ugly. But what the heck, if Andy can afford me, he'll be back. I really hope he does *cross my fingers* Cos I'm totally bewitched.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment